Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Button Bracelet/Necklace


Hello. This is my first post on The Craft Committee. I will post cool crafts and how to make them. Not always how to make them. The sources I get them from do not always tell me. But you can probably guess for some of them. Take this button bracelet, for example. Pinterest did not tell me how to make this, but I assume it's just tie some buttons on a string and vĂ³ila!
I will not post on a regular schedule. Don't expect me to. Also, please note that I am not stealing these ideas from they're sources. I am simply putting them in another place so they are more likely to be discovered. In every post I will list the source I got it from. Well, I hope you enjoy making button bracelets and necklaces!

Source: http://pinterest.com/all/?category=diy_crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment